Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law includes the development, leasing, financing, purchasing and selling of Real Property. Real Property refers to land and anything permanently affixed to the land, such as buildings and other structures.
At Bruce & Birklein Law, our lawyers have many years of experience in real estate law, including acting for Purchasers, Sellers and Lenders. We have the knowledge required to complete your real estate transaction, including all areas of property law, contract law, municipal law and financing.
Our offices are happy to provide you with a no-obligation quote in the event that you are considering:
- selling a property;
- transferring the ownership of a property that you already own;
- purchasing a home for use as your principal residence, with or without new financing;
- buying a property to be used for rental purposes;
- buying a newly constructed home from a Builder;
- refinancing an existing property;
- purchasing or selling a condominium unit or titled parking/storage unit;
- purchasing or selling a mobile home.
Our priorities for our clients include:
- ensuring transactions close in a timely and efficient manner;
- providing prompt responses to any questions arising throughout the transactions;
- reviewing how a real estate transaction can impact a client’s estate plan, and ensuring the transaction is consistent with the client’s estate planning needs;
- providing sufficient information as to how Legislation can impact your transaction. For example, how the Dower Act can impact a spouse’s rights and obligations, including the need to provide a Release of Dower or Consent of Spouse.
Call us today at 403-879-1912, or contact us via our online form, to obtain the legal advice you require regarding any of your real estate needs. Our offices are conveniently located in Quarry Park, and offer an abundance of free parking.