Parenting — Protecting Your Children’s Best Interests
While the parents of a child are still together as a couple, both share equal parental rights and obligations. But when the relationship ends, these rights and responsibilities undergo a dramatic change.
During this time of strong emotion and uncertainty about the future, Bruce & Birklein Law can step in and help. We want to provide you with caring support and reliable legal advice as we work together in the best interests of your children.
Helping You And Your Children To Face The Future
Our firm has helped families throughout Calgary and surrounding areas to sort through the laws and practical issues surrounding parenting issues. We understand how difficult it can be to make important decisions involving children.
Drawing on our years of practice and intimate familiarity with Alberta family law, we can help you:
- Get answers to your questions about parenting and the law
- Understand your legal rights and obligations in child custody, access and visitation
- Analyze all available options open to you and your children
- Know what outcomes you may be able to reasonably expect in your circumstances
Advice On A Range Of Parenting Matters
Brenda M. Birklein is a skilled negotiator, dispute resolution professional and an accredited family mediator. We draw on years of practise in family law to advise on such parenting matters as:
- Parenting plans
- Court orders
- Problems with enforcement
- Applications to vary parenting orders
- Parent travel letters
- Same-sex parenting issues
- Mediation and parenting coordination
Get A Legal Opinion About Parenting Issues
Our lawyers are ready to help you navigate the legal system as you seek to protect the best interests of your children. We invite you to benefit from a complimentary, no-commitment initial consultation. We will listen to your case and provide straightforward guidance on how to proceed. Arrange an appointment today by calling 403-879-1912 or emailing us. Parking is free.